Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

FROM THE BEGINNING

HI,
I am so excited to start sharing our story and the wonderful things we encounter in our every day lives that make our life wonderful to us and I hope that it gives you ideas, thoughts and even inspiration to have your own adventures no matter how small or GRAND!


A little about Lee and I- We actually met on EHARMONY- yes folks we did! March of 2010 I signed up and well look at that, there was a handsome guy on there in the form of my now Husband. We talked for a couple weeks, had our first date and were hooked on each other after that- our first date was April 2010, I moved up to his house August 2010, we got engaged November 2010 and married December 10, 2011(I will be posting pictures-we had a perfect day). Honeymoon in Jamaica(Pictures and that story to follow)-We are currently on our second home and getting ready to renovate, that-should be interesting :) - I hope you enjoy our story and the craziness that is our silly, fun and pretty goofy life-

No comments:

Post a Comment