Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DRESSING

Salad dressing- I always thought this was something impossible to make-WRONGO

Tonight I thought. what would happen if i mixed light olive oil, lemon juice and pepper - voila- yumminess~

Ingredients
*basically i used store bought lemon juice- you can use fresh but I'm saving that for later in the week
*cracked black pepper
*extra virgin olive oil

Directions
-squeeze in the lemon juice- about 1/4-1/3 of a cup
-pour in pepper- roughly 1 Tbs- more to taste if you'd like
-drizzle in the olive oil while whisking quickly
 - add in olive oil until the dressing thickens

-tase throughout to make sure it taste ok- add more of any ingredients as needed- this is a rough  start, I'm sure it could use some changes but I'm not worried(I also did not measure anything while I made this, just poured things in so you don't really need to measure if you don't want to :)

dress on !

No comments:

Post a Comment